Sunday 6 September 2009

A terrifying ladybird tale (part II)

I had completely forgotten I had put the parasitised ladybird (see previous post) on a plastic container to see if the parasite wasp emerged and to be able to take some photos. I checked regularly the first few days and nothing happened. Today, sixteen days later, I came across the container and there was a tiny wasp, flying about! The ladybird was still alive and it could now move its front and middle legs. I managed some shots of the pair together.
The wasp returned to the ladybird again and again, inspecting it with its antennae. I released the wasp in the garden and it settled nearby so I could take one final shot before it flew away.

5 comments:

RED ARROW said...

There has been an increase in the number of studies examining the health benefits of cannabis use. Regular consumption of CBD-rich cannabis-based products has contributed to a change in the legal status of full spectrum cbd products in many states and internationally. You can read more information about it by the link https://www.cornbreadhemp.com/products/full-spectrum-cbd-capsules , and I'm sure you'll find it helpful.

Anonymous said...

It's usually difficult for me, so I try not to take it seriously, and if a surge of tension occurs, I use this resource shrooms online to learn more about magic mushroom. It is always beneficial and soothing. I hope this will be useful to you there. I wish you good luck with this thing because it really has some of the advantages.

Anonymous said...

Your talk is close to me. Besides, I also want to say that relieving stress is important for me, so I have a desire to consume CBD in order to feel better. Can anybody make recommendation?

Anonymous said...

There are many supplements that you might find useful, but I am ready to say that precisely cbd will help you to increase your level of well-being. Accordingly, in this case, I can say with confidence that this resource https://joyorganics.com/blogs/news/is-delta-9-thc-better-than-delta-8-thc will significantly help you to improve the state of affairs and forget about fatigue forever. I wish you good luck.

Anonymous said...

Currently, you need to figure out this aspect of your health. Until recently, I had the same question and decided to find myself a tool that would be useful for restoring the balance between rest and work. Finally I found this service delta 9 where I order products that help me relax and gain strength for further work. I really hope it will be of some use to you.